Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Learn about the history and origin of play.
- Investigate what the research proves about play and its crucial affect on child development.
- Acquire knowledge about the different types of play and their benefits.
- Determine that lack of play is detrimental to children.
- Identify researchers and their contribution to the field of knowledge about play.
- Apply new knowledge about to the curriculum and/or classroom.
- Reflect on play to transform professional practice.