Victorious Vocabulary Instruction for Remarkable Reading
Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Reflect on assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, specific to the use of strategic vocabulary instruction in professional practice.
- Examine the fundamentals of vocabulary instruction and consider how planning, teaching, and assessment strategies will enhance vocabulary development for all students.
- Identify the role of multisensory instruction and repeated exposure in building vocabularies.
- Demonstrate the ability to incorporate vocabulary practice strategies and daily routines using strategic practices in a classroom community that promotes risk-taking.
- Employ the critical collaborative component of vocabulary instruction to create a framework with routines based on classroom and student needs.
- Investigate valuable resources in vocabulary development and determine how they enhance student engagement, reading comprehension, and overall academic achievement in your classroom.
Already Registered for this Course?
Log in to your account to access your online course modules or explore the Getting Started Guide!