Meet Our Fast Track 3-Course Bundle
Fast Track 3-Course Bundle
In partnership with American College of Education, we are now offering the most efficient way to earn 9 graduate-level continuing education credits. Our Fast Track 3-Course Bundle allows you to choose any 3 of our 13 Fast Track courses, register for them all in one term, and utilize a Pay As You Learn payment plan. Whether you want to advance your salary, obtain a master’s or doctoral degree or renew your license, this is a great opportunity to achieve your goals at a lower cost.
Here's How it Works:
- $1,380 for three, 3-credit graduate-level Fast Track courses
- A savings of $195
- Pay As You Learn payment plan available
- 13 Fast Track courses to choose from
- Register and complete your courses based on the term due date in which you register
- Use your 9 credits in multiple ways
- Advance your career and salary
- Meet license renewal requirements
- Apply your 9 credits toward 25% completion of an ACE master’s or doctoral degree
Fall Term is Open for Registration!
- Registration Dates: August 16 – November 25, 2023
- Coursework Due: December 9, 2023
What is Fast Track?
Relicensing dates and contract dates can sneak up on you. When you have a tight timeline to meet, look for our Fast Track courses to meet your needs. Each Fast Track course earns you 3 graduate credits (45 hours of work) and your learning resources are found entirely online – no need to wait for a textbook.
- 3 graduate credits | 45 hours of work | $525
- Learning resources are found entirely online – no need to wait for a textbook
- Courses consist of reading and journaling activities, progress checks and a written submission
- Expedited 2-day evaluation
- 2-4 day expedited transcript processing
- Our Fast Track courses are offered in partnership with American College of Education, Augustana University, and Roosevelt University.
3-Course Bundle = 25% Progress Toward an ACE Master's
The news gets better. Our partnership with American College of Education enables you to transfer up to nine of your hard-earned Teaching Channel credits toward select M.Ed. and Ed.D programs. For those seeking a master’s degree, that means you are 25 percent done.
ACE is Top Ranked Nationally
- #1 in ESL/BL
- #1 in STEM Education
- #1 in Health/Wellness Education
- #2 in Ed Tech
- #2 in Ed Leadership
- #2 in Literacy
- #3 in Curriculum and Instruction
- #4 in Teacher Leadership
- #4 in Doctorate-level Leadership
- #5 in Advanced Studies
- #6 in Elementary Education
American College of Education offers a full array of advanced degree options and ranks third(1) in the nation for most M.Ed. degrees conferred. It stands apart from other Higher Ed institutions for its low-cost, high-value programs, putting an advanced degree within reach of teachers across the country.
- Obtain your master’s for under $10,000(2)
- That compares with the national average of
$55,200 for M.Ed. degrees*
- 26 master’s programs
- 6 doctoral programs
Pay As You Learn
By choosing the Fast Track 3-Course Bundle, you’ll save $65 per course for a total savings of $195. Pay in full or take advantage of our 12-month payment plan by selecting Pay as You Learn at checkout and get started with your first monthly payment. A $35 payment plan processing fee is charged at the time of purchase.
Please note: the Fast Track 3-course bundle may not be combined with group pricing or any other discounts. Hybrid/Blended Learning courses are not eligible for Bundle purchases.
(1) Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), Integrated IPEDS Data All Education Master’s Degrees (CIP 13.00)
(2) Individual cost may vary based on program selection, transfer credit acceptance, satisfactory academic progress, or receipt of individual scholarship or grant funds