- Intention: Participants will articulate intention through thoughtfully and deliberately stating their learning goals and planned use of the approved primary source materials on the iLearn Application.
- Awareness: Participants will analyze prior knowledge and experience through the completion of their Statement of Awareness.
- Investigation: Participants will examine relevant secondary sources through the creation of an annotated bibliography.
- Application: Participants will apply new learning through the design of a unit of study or presentation and will work to ensure students become critical learners in their use of other literacy resources beyond print text.
- Reflection: Participants will reflect on the impact of their unit or presentation to influence and transform their professional practice and to impact student learning.
**PLEASE NOTE** Approval from a Learners Edge Instructor ([email protected]) must be obtained prior to registration