Goals and Objectives:
Upon completion of this course,participants will be better prepared to:
- Reflect on assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self.
- Explore the traits/qualities that characterize the best teachers.
- Explore the various qualities of genius in students.
- Learn specific strategies to build a classroom culture of respect and high expectations.
- Learn specific strategies for building positive relationships with students.
- Apply their learning by designing a series of action plans that incorporate the strategies explored in the course.