Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Reflect on assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, specific to students on the autism spectrum, in professional practice.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of ASD.
- Understand effective use of communication tools.
- Learn about the importance of collaboration and mutual support.
- Study the many issues associated with ASD such as bullying, anxiety, engagement and sensory processing.
- Analyze best practice instructional approaches for ASD students.