Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use provided prompts specific to Guided Math to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional educational practice.
- Design differentiated workstations to for students to work on specific math skills.
- Prepare an activity focusing on math talks or other digital tools for students to collaborate with one another in Guided Math Workshop.
- Implement assessments to inform student groupings for Guided Math Workshop.
- Develop an action plan to challenge the status quo related to questions and math misconceptions.