Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Reflect on assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, specific to implementation of PBIS.
- Consider desired outcomes for PBIS implementation as a school.
- Understand the qualifications, duties, and commitment necessary for the PBIS Leadership Team and the PBIS Coach.
- Review data gathering tools and assessments that determine PBIS goals and expectations.
- Create activities to introduce PBIS to colleagues.
- Draft a Statement of Purpose and Schoolwide Expectations for their school.
- Assess workload and ways to develop needed PBIS materials and resources.
- Analyze possible roadblocks related to sustainability of PBIS.