Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Reflect on assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, specific to co-teaching in professional practice.
- Understand key elements of co-teaching, including planning, communication, roles and responsibilities.
- Explore and understand the different models of co-teaching.
- Identify how her/his style and strengths can fit into co-teaching.
- Determine specifics of co-teaching with different specialists, including best models, challenges, and essentials for success.
- Apply instructional strategies that support co-teaching models and designs.