Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Reflect on assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, specific to students with challenging behavior in early childhood professional practice.
- Identify strategies to proactively prevent behavior.
- Create strong partnerships with students and their families.
- Assess behavioral challenges in the classroom and how they can be addressed through intervention.
- Understand how to identify antecedents, behaviors and consequences through data collection.
- Develop intervention and crisis plans to help students succeed.