Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about recruitment, retention, and reengagement of educators to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Draft a procedure for hiring a teacher or revise an existing procedure to include any new learning and interview questions.
- Create a resource to inform your teachers about walkthroughs or observations.
- Outline a system to allow for personalized, data-driven professional learning that include goal-setting and opportunities for collaboration.
- Identify, in writing, changes to professional practice related to instructional coaching based on learning from the course.
- Create a plan to increase staff resilience.