Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about makerspaces to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Describe the purpose, application, and benefits of makerspaces.
- Identify and explain strategies to ensure makerspaces are attendant to accessibility and representation.
- Develop a wishlist of spaces, practices, tools, and/or materials to be included in a makerspace.
- Create a visual representation of the design thinking process.
- Complete a SCAMPER example to change a product from one thing to another.