Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about technology in inclusive classrooms, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Explain differentiation and how it can meet the needs of all students.
- Identify how utilizing the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework can help all students access the curriculum and create equitable learning for students with disabilities.
- Define Executive Functioning (EF) and evaluate strategies to support student learning.
- Explain how to apply strategies for using technology to assist with student engagement.
- Describe Assistive Technology (AT) and the benefits of AT in the classroom.