Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about standards-based grading and assessment to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Identify elements of traditional grading practices and analyze them for their benefits and limitations.
- Compare elements of traditional grading practices and alternative or standard-based grading practices.
- Create an informational artifact illustrating the key concepts of standards-based grading.
- Apply standards-based grading strategies that center student voice.
- Modify standards-based grading strategies to best support a variety of students.