Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about delegating responsibilities as a school leader to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Analyze the difference between “allocating” and “delegating,” and which school leadership skills enhance efficiency.
- Articulate how delegating responsibilities increase school leadership effectiveness.
- Determine how specific school leadership strategies can be applied to manage responsibilities.
- Identify how the Eisenhower Matrix can be used to organize the responsibilities involved in school leadership.
- Collaborate with colleagues to discuss how wellness impacts school leadership burnout.