Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about highly engaging lesson plans to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Explain the relationship between student engagement and lesson planning.
- Write learning objectives to re-engage students.
- Design an engaging activity that is aligned with a learning objective.
- Create an engaging lesson plan that reflects alignment between the standard, objective, and the assessment.
- Construct a professional development lesson plan that would educate teachers on how to create engaging lessons.