Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about blended learning to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Explore applying the components of blended learning in your present classroom strategies.
- Evaluate and determine the most suitable types of learning tasks for asynchronous and synchronous interaction.
- Evaluate effective strategies for transitioning from a traditional classroom to a blended learning setting.
- Analyze potential equity barriers in blended learning and their connection to culturally responsive teaching.
- Assess technology tools and devices to design virtual and physical learning environments.