Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about preventing youth suicide and self harm, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Share important information reflecting teen mental health and suicide.
- Develop an informational artifact to inform families about non-suicidal self-injury (NSSI).
- Articulate the connection between suicide and bullying, especially pertaining to students who identify as LGBTQ+.
- Describe warning and risk factors of suicide in teens.
- Create and implement micro-goals focused on prevention of suicide and self-harm.