Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about the Next Generation Science Standards to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Identify and describe the components of the Next Generation Science Standards.
- Design a learning experience that includes an inquiry-based structure.
- Explore the 5E Lesson Model and use it to create a plan for instruction.
- Synthesize information learned by evaluating an exemplar NGSS unit.