Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about teaching coding, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Advocate for increased coding and computer science education in schools.
- Determine ways to ensure coding and computer science education prioritizes access for all students through diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Develop an activity to teach students about coding vocabulary.
- Learn about and design activities for specific coding concepts.
- Select and apply grade-level based strategies for teaching students to code.