Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about integrating music, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Define music integration and examine the benefits of this type of cross-curricular instruction.
- Identify strategies for music integration aligned with educational objectives.
- Implement the use of a music resource, tool, idea, or strategy to enhance student engagement in your classroom.
- Create activities in your classroom using music to foster cultural awareness and social and emotional skills.