Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about school law to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Share information about federal laws and Supreme Court cases that impact education.
- Identify information about legal resources related to student rights.
- Select and explain resources available for teachers rights and responsibilities.
- Create an informational artifact explaining a current key educational issue in your state.
- Describe a routine focused on physical and/or mental safety which is applicable to your setting.