Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about organized and effective classrooms to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Identify characteristics of an effective and organized physical classroom.
- Evaluate your foundational understanding of behavior management to develop your own classroom management toolkit.
- Apply your knowledge on how to build a good rapport with your class.
- Explain your teaching style that will keep students captivated to potentially avoid distractions.
- Build ways to contain chaos in the classroom.