Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about digital literacy to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Explain what digital literacy is in the classroom.
- Evaluate the importance of digital literacy for students’ future careers.
- Articulate the digital skills needed to be productive in today’s world.
- Describe specific tools and resources that support digital literacy in the classroom.
- Explain how to be a responsible user in the digital world.