Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about tech tool selection and integration, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Create a rubric or checklist that can be used to decide whether an educational tool would be appropriate for your learners and context.
- Learn about accessibility guidelines related to edtech and evaluate the accessibility/adaptability of ed tech tools.
- Develop a tech integration plan to introduce/orient students to new tech tools using best practices from industry experts.
- Design an initiative, professional learning session, or develop a unit plan that utilizes the knowledge and skills you’ve acquired throughout the course to impact student learning.