Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about project-based learning, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Understand the core concepts and significance of the 4 Cs (Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, and Creativity) within the context of project-based learning and their impact on student engagement and success.
- Develop effective communication strategies to foster clear and articulate expression of ideas within project-based learning environments.
- Apply techniques for promoting collaboration, teamwork, and effective group dynamics in project-based learning settings.
- Foster and nurture creativity among students in project-based learning contexts.
- Develop and apply critical thinking skills, such as analysis, evaluation, and problem-solving, within project-based learning experiences to manage complex challenges and generate innovative solutions.