Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about teaching with graphic novels, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Create an Informational Overview to convince families, colleagues, or students of the merits of graphic novels.
- Understand how to apply visual learning strategies with students.
- Explore graphic novel titles to use in the classroom.
- Detail a SMART goal to use teaching tips and strategies focused on graphic novels.
- Develop an activity to teach students the basics of creating their own comic or graphic novel.