Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about classical music, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Examine classical music history from the Renaissance through the Romantic music period.
- Evaluate characteristics of each era of classical music.
- Analyze the styles and contributions of several great classical composers.
- Develop a visual artifact to share composer information and connections with students.
- Design meaningful learning activities that lead students to deeper connections with classical music.