Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about student-centered learning, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Examine the student-centered learning method of teaching.
- Identify 4 key components of student-centered learning.
- Analyze the benefits of student-centered instruction and how it fits into the overall landscape of teaching methods and strategies.
- Create a classroom environment that supports student-centered learning.
- Devise effective strategies for student-centered learning that ensure all students are engaged and motivated.