Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about critical thinking, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Explain the specifics of critical thinking.
- Revise existing lessons or activities to include critical thinking principles.
- Develop an activity that applies the model of claim – evidence – reasoning (CER).
- Evaluate the effectiveness of using case studies to promote students’ critical thinking.
- Create and implement a new routine that requires students to practice critical thinking.