Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about project-based learning, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Describe the foundations—the what and the why—of project-based learning.
- Explain the value of PBL in supporting equity, inclusion, and differentiation in the classroom.
- Explore and brainstorm a variety of project-based learning unit ideas.
- Plan a project-based learning unit that incorporates literacy, math and other content areas.
- Develop formative and summative assessment components for a project-based learning unit.