Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about the psychology of sport to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Describe the foundations of sport psychology and how it is used with athletes.
- Study the connections between mental health and sports.
- Investigate the 9 Mental Skills of Successful Athletes and how to apply them.
- Learn about the psychology of sport using podcasts.
- Examine factors that can affect, influence, and create barriers to athletic performance and success.