Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about teaching golf to students to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Analyze the ways in which minority groups have been discriminated against in golf, and golf’s history.
- Learn golf vocabulary and how to teach students about its proper use.
- Apply the IDEA method to teach golf skills and connect the National Physical Education standards to the skills.
- Investigate and plan for including or improving golf instruction in the school/PE curriculum.