Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about multiple perspectives in U.S. Colonial History to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Develop an outline to teach colleagues, families, or administrators about multiperspectivity.
- Collaborate with a colleague to discuss and select a framework for historical analysis.
- Articulate ways to revise instruction to include more emphasis on the connection between Native American history and U.S. Colonial History.
- Design an activity focused on learning the perspective of Africans in U.S. Colonial history.
- Create a list of micro-goals focused on the inclusion of multiple perspectives in teaching about U.S. Colonial History.