Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about student-centered classrooms to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Understand and apply the framework of student-centered learning.
- Implement new strategies focused on building relationships with students.
- Update teaching practice to offer more student voice and choice.
- Explore brain-based practices for enhancing student engagement.
- Create an activity for students to learn more about collaboration.