Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about using literature to teach math, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Respond to prompts to distill learning about the link between storytelling and mathematics.
- Analyze and categorize literature for application in math class.
- Develop a plan for using a read aloud with math students.
- Design an activity to connect a meaningful math task with literature.
- Implement a strategy to support student learning in math.