Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about effective communication for school leaders to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers, and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Determine the correlation between strong communication skills and effective leadership.
- Analyze how great leaders communicate and listen to build trust and relationships with stakeholders.
- Identify different communication channels and dispersed responsibilities based on needs and anticipated impact.
- Assess the communication needs and response when schools experience crises, both natural and humanmade.
- Design a one-page communication plan overview for internal and external stakeholders.