Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about instructional models for PE to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Apply one or more of the PE instructional models to your professional practice.
- Identify how adapted PE instructional models are used for inclusivity.
- Examine the benefits of physical literacy as a means to promote lifelong fitness and engage families.
- Develop strategies for inclusive practices in PE.
- Brainstorm strategies to teach social-emotional learning in physical education.