Goals and Objectives of this Course:
As a result of participation in this course, students will be able to:
- Use prompts about ways teachers can both survive and thrive to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Design an artifact to analyze the day in the life of a teacher, then use the artifact to determine efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate about ways to create meaningful connections and to lead tough conversations with students, colleagues, families, and administrators.
- Implement accountability partnerships to assist in achieving both professional and personal goals.
- Challenge the status quo by proactively setting career goals, implementing problem solving strategies, and using an Eisenhower Matrix to prioritize tasks.