Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about teaching about war, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Collect ideas to help students understand of the concept of war.
- Develop an activity that includes the history of underrepresented populations.
- Create a lesson for students to spotlight a lesser known war that may have contributed to a larger conflict.
- Revise or refresh a lesson to include additional perspectives on war using multi-perspectivity.
- Investigate resources to teach students about the humanity of war.