Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about grammar instruction to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Understand the importance of teaching grammar skills.
- Apply the strategies involved for authentic grammar instruction.
- Design an activity focused on mentor sentences for better grammar practice.
- Gain resources and ideas for teaching parts of speech and punctuation.