Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about teacher leadership, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Understand and determine alignment with the 7 domains of teacher leadership.
- Discover elements of your teacher leader story
- Create an activity to teach colleagues about equitable data analysis
- Apply strategies for teacher leaders to support classroom instruction and colleagues
- Develop a SMART goal for teacher leaders to improve retention of teachers of color