Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about the flipped classroom model to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Compare and contrast your own instructional model with the flipped classroom model, exploring how the flipped model can enhance your own instructional style.
- Brainstorm content area strategies using the flipped classroom model.
- Apply one of the six flipped learning models to a topic in your classroom.
- Determine pre- and post- learning experiences related to 3 topics from your curriculum.
- Create an engagement activity within the independent learning learning portion of the flipped classroom.