Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about lesson beginnings and endings, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Develop a plan for implementing lesson warm-ups and exit tickets in your daily/weekly classroom routine.
- Curate a list of warm-up and exit ticket ideas to implement in your practice.
- Describe how formative assessment data from warm-ups and exit tickets can be used to modify instruction.
- Explain how your understanding of the impact of lesson beginnings and endings has evolved.