Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about teaching life skills to students to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Understand the impact of teaching life skills for student success.
- Explore strategies for teaching financial literacy.
- Review interest inventories that support career planning and preparation.
- Investigate best practices for teaching listening and conversational skills. Learn strategies for teaching resumé writing and interviewing competencies.