Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about physical fitness, speed, and agility to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Learn about the impact of physical activity, and inactivity, on health and athletic performance.
- Discover how inclusivity and accessibility influence participation in athletics.
- Explore the ways in which speed and agility skills affect athletic performance and keep student athletes safe from injury.
- Study the myths and misconceptions associated with athletic training.
- Design an initiative, presentation, or unit plan about the benefits of physical activity and/or speed and agility training for their audience of choice.