Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about using technology to teach math, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Analyze the value of integrating technology in the math classroom.
- Describe typical challenges teachers may face when integrating technology in the math classroom.
- Understand strategies and frameworks for technology integration when teaching math, like TPACK, SAMR, and blended learning.
- Identify technology-centric tools that can help make teaching math easier and/or more effective.
- Describe how you could use one or more technology tools in your teaching practice for math.