Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about question formulation and techniques, to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Identify ways to create a “mistakes-friendly” classroom in which students can ask and respond to questions.
- Analyze strategies and techniques to improve questioning practices.
- Develop question stems using Bloom’s Taxonomy’s cognitive levels.
- Explore and promote specific questioning formats for classroom use.
- Apply strategies to engage students in questioning practices.