Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about kindness to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Examine the purpose and benefits of teaching kindness to create an inclusive and safe learning environment.
- Understand strategies for empathy, growth mindsets, and self-compassion to foster positive mental health for students.
- Design an activity to create a culture of inclusion among all students in your classroom.
- Nurture and inspire a culture of kindness in classrooms, schools, and beyond.