Goals and Objectives of this Course:
- Use prompts about student motivation to describe assumptions and insights of practitioners, researchers and self, including how the information relates to professional education practice and growth.
- Understand foundational information about student learning and motivation.
- Explore learning frameworks and theories supporting student needs.
- Review engagement frameworks to boost student engagement
- Investigate and implement strategies to impact student motivation.
- Apply learning about relationship-building to bolster student motivation and engagement.